Available in 50mg and 100mg.
Description: Avanafil is a PDE5 inhibitor approved for erectile dysfunction on April 27, 2012. Avanafil is known by the trademark name Stendra and was developed by Vivus Inc. It is one of the recently introduced medicines for treatment of erectile dysfunction. It increases blood flow in to penis and helps maintain a harder erection.
- Use Avana as directed by your doctor.
- Take Avana by mouth with or without food.
- Take only one per day.
- Take Avana at least 30 minutes before having sexual activity.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose by your physician.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Avana.
Side Effects: Dizziness, flushing, headache, heartburn, mild back or muscle pain, stomach upset, stuffy or runny nose. Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), chest pain, fainting, fast or irregular heartbeat, memory loss, numbness of an arm or leg, one-sided weakness, prolonged, painful erection, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin, ringing in the ears, seizures, severe or persistent back or muscle pain, severe or persistent dizziness, severe or persistent vision changes, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.