Description: Poxet’s main ingredient is Dapoxetine which treats premature ejaculation in men. It works by inhibiting serotonin transporter and hence causing ejaculatory delay. It helps increase intravaginal ejaculatory latency time.
- Use Poxet as directed by your doctor.
- Take Poxet by mouth with or without food.
- Take Poxet at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Ask your health provider about how to use Poxet.
- Take Poxet only once a day.
- If you miss a dose do not take more than recommended dose.
Side Effects: Dapoxetine has a very few side effects. None of the side effects are severe in nature. The most common side effects are fatigue, headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea.