Available in 20mg and 40mg.
Description: Vardenafil is also a PDE5 inhibitor and among well known medication to treat erectile dysfunction. It stops the effect of phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme which results in erectile dysfunction in men. Its function is similar to Sildenafil and it regulates blood flow in penis.
- Use as directed by your doctor.
- Take Vardenafil about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take Vardenafil more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Vardenfil.
The recommended starting dose of is 10 mg, taken orally approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. The dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg based on tolerability and side effects.
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure, for which you take medicines called alpha-blockers, your doctor may start you on a lower dose of Vardenafil.
- Please consult your doctor before starting to use it.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Vardenafil.
Dizziness, flushing, headache, heartburn, mild back or muscle pain, stomach upset, stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), chest pain, fainting, fast or irregular heartbeat, memory loss, numbness of an arm or leg, one-sided weakness, prolonged, painful erection, red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin, ringing in the ears, seizures, severe or persistent back or muscle pain, severe or persistent dizziness, severe or persistent vision changes, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.