Available in 20mg, 40mg, 60mg.
Description: Tadalafil is one of the best known medicines for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Both Tadalafil and Sildenafil work in the same manner. It again is a PDE5 inhibitor and works by inhibiting PDE5 enzyme resulting in increased blood flow in penis.
- Use Cialis as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cialis by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Take Cialis at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Cialis.
- Do not take 2 doses at once.
- The recommended dose is 10 mg prior to sexual activity.
- Dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg, based on individual efficacy and tolerability. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day in most patients.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cialis.
Most common side effects are dizziness, flushing, headache, heartburn, mild back or muscle pain, stomach upset, stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes. This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.