Available in 1mg and 5mg.
Description: Finensteride is used to treat male pattern baldness. It is a type 2 5α-reductase inhibitor.
- Use as directed by your doctor.
- Can be taken by mouth with or without food.
- Take the medicine at same time each day.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose by your physician.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use.
- If you miss a dose, skip the missed does and take your regular dose.
Side Effects: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing, Breast swelling, pain, or tenderness, Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting, Lumps in the breast or under the arm, Pain in the testicles, Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet.